Are you at that point in life where your kids are ready for the adventure of a lifetime? If the answer is yes, where will you take them?
Whether one lives in, near, or even far from Southern California, how about a trip to Disneyland?
Like its counterpart Disney World, Disneyland has been entertaining families for decades. As a result, it is one of the most famous destinations not only in the U.S., but around the world.
So, is it time to take the kids to Disneyland?
Get Your Planning Underway
If planning a trip to Disneyland sounds like a good idea, where best to start?
To get things going, you’d want to do your research on the following:
· Best time of year to visit Disneyland
· Best places to consider staying in or around Disneyland
· Best rides and other attractions for your kids to enjoy
· Best places to eat in or near Disneyland
If you’re wondering how to get such info, the worldwide web is more than likely your best source of details.
Whether the Disneyland website or others tied to it; locate more than enough info.
Last, take all the info you gather and sit down as a family to see what everyone wants to do. In doing that, there is less of a chance you will have an upset child or two along for the trip (see more below).
Keeping the Kids Happy
In keeping your kids happy once you arrive at Disneyland, here are a few pointers to remember:
· What to do – As mentioned a moment ago, get together as a family and see what seem to be the most popular choices for fun. If your kids are too young to make such decisions, you can of course make the calls for them.
· What to eat – What kids don’t like to eat? If you decide to stay in a hotel at Disneyland, you have various food options at the different eateries. You might also decide to go into downtown Anaheim and surrounding areas for a meal or two.
· Avoid burnout – Although kids tend to have a lot of energy, they will crash at some point. As a result, you don’t want to wear them out all day at Disneyland or any other destination for that matter. One of the things about staying at a Disney property is you can take the children back to the hotel room for a quick nap. Heck, the parents may want the same too.
Making Memories with Your Kids
With a trip to Disneyland or a similar theme park, you are all but guaranteed to create a lifetime of memories.
Although cell phone pics and videos are great, you might have the pros at the park take some pictures too. What is better than some professional pics with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and others?
Last, don’t be a stranger to Disneyland and other such destinations as the years go by.
It is not uncommon to go back to Disneyland for years, both grandparents and grand-kids.
With that being the case, is it time to take the kids to Disneyland and make some memories?