Trugreen on Off the Cuff Gardening in Memphis
Have you heard of people who like to “garden without a plan”? If so, then you probably don’t realize that, in actual fact, they did have a plan. This is because everything needs consideration. You cannot, for instance, put a planter on top of a water pond. There is an art to making a garden look as if it simply came together, and that is something Trugreen, who are particularly active in Memphis, specialize in.
What Trugreen Does to Help Garden without a Plan
They do their work based on four key elements:
- Where someone lives.
- What statement they want to make.
- How much they can afford.
- What they want to achieve.
Specifically, they focus on the different types of gardening, being:
- Condo gardening is for those who live, as the name suggests, in condos or apartments. People who live in Midtown Memphis, for instance, are limited to how much they can do. They usually have something the size of a patio at its largest, with most having only a windowsill. However, lack of space does not mean lack of gardening opportunities.
- Private home gardening is for those who have their own home, but still have to stick to the rules of their neighborhood. The biggest of those roles is that the garden usually has to be clear of anything and that it has to be green. That said, even this can be styled in a range of different ways.
- Mansion gardening, which is for those lucky enough to truly have all the space they could possibly need.
Of particular importance, according to Trugreen, is for the gardener without a plan to consider their statement. Perhaps they want to create something that stands out – color where there is none, wavy lines in a sea of straightness, and so on. Perhaps someone wants to set an example, letting others see what they could achieve. Others still want to blend in, perhaps after their property was abandoned by the previous occupant. Everyone has their own statement to make.
Creating a Plan
The gardener without a plan still needs a plan. They need to know what their statement is going to be, and how to go about making that statement into a vision and a reality. This is where companies like Trugreen can help. They have the knowhow, the skills, the expertise, and the tools to turn any dream into a reality. Of course, there are some important questions to be asked, mainly relating to budget. Most people cannot simply afford whatever their heart desires, so that is another integral part of the overall plan – how much can be spent on it?
As you can see, gardening without a plan is about having at least some sort of a plan. It is more like gardening with a rough outline, rather than gardening according to a blueprint, which is what most people do. What matters more than anything, however, is that all gardens are beautiful, regardless of how they are designed.