Thanks for voting for our Street Style Challenge finalists! Stay tuned: the winners will be revealed soon right here.
Lifestyle Mirror Street Style Contest Official Rules – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Lifestyle Mirror Street Style Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 16 years or older at the time of entry. If you are a paid model, entry in this Contest may not conflict with any employer agreement(s). Void where prohibited by law. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of Lifestyle Mirror, LLC (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firm, Brand Building Communications (“Administrator”), and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Contest are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Timing: Entry into Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. (all times are Eastern Time or “ET”) on February 27, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on March 23, 2012 (“Contest Period”). Online entrants must be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. Limit of one entry per person or email address per day, however each entry must be unique.
3. How to Enter (Online or at Event):
ONLINE: You can enter the Contest at www.Lifestylemirror.com (“Contest Website”). Complete the requested information and follow the instructions to create and upload a photograph (“entry”) showing us your original personal fashion style. Photograph should not contain the likeness of anyone other than the contestant alone.
EVENT: Sponsor will make available a professional photographer to take your picture that you may choose to enter in the Contest. Limit of two (2) photographs per person to be taken at the event. Event will take place in New York, New York on a date and time to be posted on the Contest Website.
Entries may not include: (a) any copyrighted material including but not limited to images, copy, trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive building exteriors), look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures living or dead, or profanity, nudity or material deemed offensive to the judges; (b) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner without permission of such owner or that dilute the value of any trademark; (c) act which is dangerous or harmful to person or property or suggests/depicts any person to undertake a dangerous activity; or (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the judges or the Sponsor. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the contestant who submitted it. Entry may not have earned a prize in a previous contest or competition. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or reject any entry, in their sole discretion, that does not meet the above criteria. Once submitted, an entry cannot be modified. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, CONTESTANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE AND EDITED, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION.
3. Use of Entries: Eligible entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In any event, submission of an entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify and/or publicly display the entry in any way, both for editorial use and for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the contestant. By submitting an entry, each contestant in the Contest (or, upon consent of his/her parent or legal guardian if contestant is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) further agrees that his/her entry constitutes an assignment of all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and title in and to such entry and the photograph therein to Sponsor.
5. PRIZES and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: $1,000.00 to be awarded in the form of an American Express® Gift Card; Ten (10) Runner-up Prizes: $100.00 to be awarded in the form of an American Express® Gift Card. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,000. Terms and conditions on Gift Card apply*. Any expenses not mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution for prizes except as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Taxes are the winner’s responsibility.
6. Winner Validation: Winners will be determined and notified on or about April 2, 2012 by the judges whose decisions are final on all aspects of the Contest. Limit of one (1) prize per person. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone and required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) that must be returned via mail within fourteen (14) days of the date and time of notification or prize will be forfeited and a runner-up will be determined. If winner is a minor, parent or legal guardian will be required to execute Affidavit. Please allow two days after verification of winner eligibility for acknowledgement and notice of timing for prize delivery. You are not a certified winner until your eligibility is verified and you receive official notification from the judges.
7. General Terms: By participating in the Contest, contestants warrant and represent that none of the material submitted or posted infringes upon or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any person or entity and that they have fully complied with the Official Rules. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, likeness and entry (in whole or in part) for publicity purposes in all forms of media including the worldwide Internet without additional compensation, notification or permission. CONTESTANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES AND TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, JUDGING AGENCIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING OR SUBMISSION OF ENTRY MATERIALS.
9. Winners List: For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Lifestyle Mirror Street Style Contest Winners List, Lifestyle Mirror, LLC, 531 West 25th Street, 3rd Floor East, New York, NY 10001.
10. Sponsor: Lifestyle Mirror, LLC, 531 West 25th Street, 3rd Floor East, New York, NY 10001.
*Terms and conditions apply to Gift Cards. For USA use only at merchants that accept American Express® Cards. Not for car rentals, cruise lines, casinos, or ATMs. Usage restrictions and guidelines apply. For more information, visit www.americanexpress.com/gift.